Friday, July 24, 2009

Recently my mother in law made fruits enzyme. She has made pineapple enzyme, dragon fruit enzyme and papaya enzyme. I drank dragon fruit once, that was my ex- colleague gave me tried, will after i tried it, i felt that was tasty, since that time, i like enzyme. Below are the benefits of drinking enzyme:-
-reducing risk of cancer
-increasing energy
-help to improve our digestive system
-improve our immune system
-reducing tiredness
-normalizing blood sugar level
-diminishing bad cholesterol and effectively regulating high blood pressure

Beside that, it also an excellent beauty care, like it can:-
-prevent aging
-prevent age spots
-make skin fairer and smoother
-anti-oxidization

There is not only fruit enzyme is good for us, garbage enzyme also bring us a lot of benefit:-
* Save money
* Multiple usage
* Reduce pollution
* Purify air
* Purify underground water
* Natural pesticides
* Anti-bacterial and virus
* Prevent drainpipe blockage

The most important i like garbage enzyme is it can save the earth. I want to thanks my mother in law that she has made so much of enzyme and let our whole family share it. Really appreciate it. I hope my friends try to start using enzyme in your life to keep our life and earth healty always.
Love you always~